Wednesday, November 28, 2012


For Sale

One sister for sale!
One sister for sale!
One crying and spying young sister for sale!
I’m really not kidding,
So who’ll start the bidding?
Do I hear the dollar?
A nickel?
A penny?
Oh, isn’t there, isn’t there, isn’t there any
One kid that will buy this old sister for sale,
This crying and spying young sister for sale?

This is what a normal brother would do. Try to sell you. Especially if you're younger. He would do this so thta he would;nt have to take care of you.

The feelings in this to me are exited, happy, and frustrated. The reason I say exited and happy is because... he wants to sell yuo and is exited to do it. Also frustrated that no one wants you.

The shift in this poem is when he starts saying " oh isn't  there.. one kid that will buy this old sister". Because he is starting to get mad that no one want's you.

My opinion is that it is funny and cool because I bet a lot of brothers want to do this. I know I would if I had a annoying sister.

Yes of course I would recommend it to friends. especially ones with siblings.

1 comment: